unique baby gifts

Monday, April 10, 2006

Gift to Shanna & Travis Barker


Born Hip recently gifted items to Shanna & Travis Barker of MTV's "Meet the Barkers" and the rockband Blink-182.

New baby girl Alabama was given the super-hot SACRED HEART T-shirt in black and the cool PUNK T-shirt in black. The gifts to the Barkers were wrapped in Born Hip's mini-lunch box gift wrap.

The Barkers are just the most recent celebs to receive BORN HIP's styles -- Ben Affleck and Jen Garner's little girl Violet has also been gifted with items from Born Hip Hip & Cool Baby Clothes. www.bornhip.com

1 Comments:

Blogger maverick said...

Hello,
I really enjoyed looking over your blog. I stumbled across it while I was looking for baby gift to compare to some of the baby gift I make. If you get a chance, go to www.diapergifts.com and let me know what you think. I will be coming back to vist your blog often. Good Luck!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home